1. The Customer shall acknowledge that he/she will only use the Service for lawful purposes. The Customer shall not use the Service to receive or transmit material which is in violation of any law or regulation, which is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property (including any trade mark or Copyright). This extends to violations due to any spamming and or bulk email activity for which edirect can and will follow up in the Courts of Law.
2. The Customer shall take reasonable precaution to prevent the reception and transmission of viruses to the edirect Network and beyond and shall not attempt any intentional and malicious damage to the edirect Network or use the Service to affect other computers.
3. It is the Customer’s responsibility to keep all user names and passwords secure and not let third parties knowledge or access to them or to store them on any computer in plain text or in a format that is easily accessible.
4. The Customer will notify edirect immediately by telephone or e-mail in any event of a username or password becoming known to a third party.
5. The Customer hereby indemnifies edirect or its trading concerns against any action taken by a third party resulting from the Customer’s use of the Service.
6. The Customer shall notify edirect of any action taken against them by a third party and will not hold edirect liable for any resulting costs.
7. The Customer shall be responsible and liable for any costs to telephone companies by use of the Service from their point of connection.
8. The Customer acknowledges that edirect cannot exercise control over the content of information passed across the Internet and via the Service.
9. The Customer agrees to conform to the acceptable policies of connecting to other Networks or computers across the Internet.
10. For abuse complaints please contact: email@example.com